Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sensationail July - Nail Colors of the Month

Hey there,

I got my July colors a little late this month. But, you know what? It was soooo worth it. I got one of the colors that stood out the most to me. I love all of the ones I got but 'Coral Sunset' is definitely my July's favorite.

Let the swatching begin!

First up is 'Tangerine Glitter.' This is a holographic glitter. It is a little fine so it looks best over solid color.



Next in the list is 'Barefoot Berry.' This is a shimmery red. Two coats are enough to get a full coverage. 


Now, here is 'Juicy Sangria.' Totally gorgeous red. You also only need two coats for full opacity. I am sure anyone can rock this beautiful red. 





Fourth int he list one of my favorite colors  'Jelly Sherbet.' One of the most beautiful summer pinks I've seen. It has some subtle blue undertones which make it sort of shift colors depending on where the light hits it. 





And last, but not least, is 'Coral Sunset.' When I first applied this color, it was such a beautiful coral but I added some gold stamping polish because I was reviewing a product and a change happened.  When I removed the nail art, I noticed a soft gradient as a thermal polish would do. You can see the effect int he pictures below.




Let me know which color was your favorite!  

XOXO, 
Bellini 





No comments:

Post a Comment