Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sensationail - June Colors of the Month

Hello there,

It's been a nice start to June so far. I've been busy at work and my gel nails have been my best friends. I will do a review on another item this week so I won't wear any gel during that time. But, that doesn't mean I won't share my swatches of the month with ya'll.

The colors I got for the June colors of the month are Island Oasis, Tropical Punch, Barely There, Golden One and Sun Kissed. I loved all five. However, three of them are my absolute favorite.


 Let's begin!




This color caught my eye as soon as I opened the box.  I knew I had to swatch it right away. Island Oasis" is a opaque creme gel. I must say, it took me some time and a ton of camera setting changes before I was able to capture a shot that is closer to the true color. It is simply marvelous! I went to the pool yesterday and my nails were a hit. They went so perfectly with the scenery. It was sooooooo hard to take this color off. I rocked it for a whole week. 

Island Oasis

My second favorite color is "Tropical Punch." This is shimmery coral-y -pink shifting color.  The formula seems sheer but you can still use only two coats for full coverage.  It reminds me of a jelly polish but more opaque, if that makes sense.

Tropical Punch

Macro of Tropical Punch 

This next one is "Barely There." I can see myself wearing this with a French tip, decorated, obviously! This is perfect for this look as the polish is sheer. Also, if you love rocking nude nails, then, this is for you. I used three coats for this swatch.

Barely There


This next color is called "Golden One." I have no idea how to describe it. Honestly, I don't know where it's a metallic or a super-mega-extra shimmery gold. This is such a captivating color that when you go outside, your nails will have the perfect bling.

CAUTION: You MUST wear sunglasses or the polish reflection will leave you blind. :)

Golden One

Macro Golden One

Last but not least is "Sun Kissed." This is a duplicate color I received but hey, no complaining here because this is one of my favorite ones. :) I will use one for my toes and one for my nails. Nice plan, huh! Since I had already swatch this on my previous post, I just used the same picture for this one.
Sun Kissed

I hope you like the swatches! Let me know if you would give any of these beautiful summer colors a try.

Love,
Bellni



No comments:

Post a Comment